something
about
nelle's ❤
Profile
something about me

Hello, my name is Nelle
i love 3M: Music, Movie, Myself :p
Music makes me love to dance,
Movie makes me love to write stories,
and God makes me to love myself and other,
Welcome to my blog and enjoy everything here.
Have Fun!!! ❤



Thursday, August 9, 2018
SUBTITLE BATCH

Okay, who is K-drama lover here?
Who's like watching K-drama with subtitles, but barely cant hardly wait with download one by one of the sub?
I try to make some link K-drama Batch Subtitle here, take your fast time here downloading them.
UNCOMPLETE (Update 9 Aug 2018)
Thirty But Seventeen 1-12 (English)
Thirty But Seventeen 1-12 (Indonesian)


COMPLETE (Update 9 Aug 2018)
Rich Man Poor Woman 1-16 END (English)
Rich Man Poor Woman 1-16 END (Indonesian)
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim 1-16 END (English)
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim 1-16 END (Indonesian)
Are You Human 1-32 END (English)
Are You Human 1-32 END (Indonesian)
Come and Hug Me 1-32 END (English)
Come and Hug Me 1-32 END (Indonesian)
Lawless Lawyer 1-16 END (English)
Lawless Lawyer 1-16 END (Indonesian)
Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food (English)
Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food (Indonesian)

Labels: , , ,


posted at 3:01 AM

<< Older Posts